Are you a motivated, dynamic and engaged professional? We want to hear from you! If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current career opportunities
There are currently no open career opportunities. Please check back later.
WORKING WITH US
At the Plan Office, our members are our number one priority, and we take pride in offering exceptional service—whether we’re dealing with members, participating employers, union locals, or each other. Working at the Plan Office, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits, a work-life balance and a close-knit culture.
- Central location—the Plan Office is conveniently located in Burnaby across from Central Park, near transit and numerous restaurants
- Engaging—Staff are encouraged to attend regular Lunch and Learns and social outings, and take relevant educational courses
- Amenities—A cafeteria, gym, showers and wellness centre are located in the office building
- Health and wellness coverage—All staff receive extensive medical and dental, life insurance, and short and long-term disability coverage
- Employer retirement plan—The Plan Office contributes on your behalf to a staff pension plan or RRSP